Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 8

Customer service here is quite different from America.  Here it seems like the companies will do anything to keep your money and go through so many steps to try to avoid refunds.  It's quite frustrating and a hassle to deal with, especially since I'm deaf.  I have my supervisors call the companies.  As a result, I still do not have internet at my place and I'm trying to move over to a different internet company for my apartment.  So please lift me up for that to be resolved.  Thank you.

Now onto pleasant and better things!  I've successfully crafted my first story solo.  It is the story of the watchman in Zach.  I'm supposed to video myself signing this story and then teach at least one deaf person this story.  Last Friday I did not get to go to the Deaf believers gathering because I'm trying to start my own group and I do not want to keep interfering in Friday's group.  They already have a teacher there and I'm only a guest teaching the group.  I have three cities in mind to go and start my group in as well as two people in mind for me to disciple.  Please petition the Father to show me one of the three cities to start my group in and for me to disciple the two Deaf people well.

Saturday I got to meet one of my Deaf friend's family in their city about one hour away by auto-rickshaw.  His mother, father and brother are all really nice.  The teacher of Friday's gathering and her friend also came to visit.  They taught the mother some things pertaining to the book.  I did likewise with my Deaf friend.  He has a number of videos of JC, and I was able to show him which of those videos were true and which were false by discernment.  I have the Father to thank for teaching me so well to discern between what is true and what is a lie.  My friend is as excited as ever to learn the Father's stories from me, and he is also one of the two people I'm going to disciple.  Keep lifting us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment