Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week 19

Last week I had something to do everyday, which was a first.  I was so exhausted by the end of the week!  I don't remember specifics.  I taught my two deaf students, I shopped for Christmas gifts, and I went to the American club for a birthday party.  I had mentoring meetings as well.  I woke up at 7:30am nearly every morning, which I really only do for Friday's gathering (which I also attended last week).  So with that out of the way, below is a list of items I would love for you to petition the Father for.

1. Next week a camera crew is supposed to come and film a typical week in my life here.  There are a few problems, the biggest being the possibility of a rally next week.  If that is the case, the week will consist of staying at home and pretty much being uneventful.  Please petition the Father that He hold back the rallies until the week is finished.  This filming is important for the Deaf workers to bring in more recruits for the kingdom.  Also ask Him that the week go smoothly.

2. My time here is almost up.  Ask Him that wrap up goes smoothly.  Ask Him that I don't forget to say what needs to be said to Deaf people here.  Ask Him that I'll be ok with leaving (I love the Deaf here, and I'll miss them!).  Ask Him that my time in India my last few days will be worthy of His kingdom.  Ask Him that my flight back to the states will be well and void of problems.

That is all for my blog.  There will be 1 or 2 more of these and then homeward bound!  I'm excited to see all of you back in the states so I can tell you all about my adventures abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment