Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week 16

Yes I know, this blog is late.  However, not much really happened last week.  I simply attended the usual gathering Friday and taught them a story.  So this post will be dedicated to petition requests.

Please lift up our new brother.  He is hearing and his family kicked him out of the house.  His dad broke his cell phone.  He has decided to live on the streets.  His friends are mocking him.  He needs comfort from the Father.  He needs to grow as a brother.  He needs a place to stay.  So please lift him up in all these regards!

Please lift three deaf people up.  They, too, became my new brothers.  They will be coming over Thursday (11/7) in order for me, a deaf brother and my supervisors to teach them the importance of getting dunked in water.  We will be teaching them of what to expect from what may come.  To our knowledge, their family does not share their sentiments.  So please lift me, my deaf brother and my supervisors up to teach the three new brothers the correct lessons.  And lift the three new brothers that they will be understanding and know what JC wants from them.

That's all for this blog post, so please be in constant petition for us.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment